Since 2003, MissionFish, with the help of eBay and PayPal, has been helping nonprofits stay funded through online commerce. MissionFish makes charitable giving an easy part of your daily life, and works to change the way you think about philanthropy.
Donate When You Sell an Item on eBay
When you list your item for sale, you can choose to donate 10-100% of the revenue to CYCLE Kids. Sellers are rewarded with eBay Giving Works features that help them get more bids and higher sale prices.
It’s easy to do. Here’s how you create an eBay Giving Works listing:
To create a listing that supports CYCLE Kids:
- When you start entering information about the item you are selling, use the “More listing choices” form.
- In the “Choose how you'd like to sell your item” section, click on the “Or, select another nonprofit you love” option and type in “CYCLE Kids.”
- Select a donation percentage from the “Donation percentage” drop-down menu.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select the check box below the terms and conditions if you’d like to pass your contact details on to us.
- Complete the listing form as instructed.
- Enjoy the extra space you now have in your closet!
For more information, visit Ebay.
If you have any questions about how this works, please contact us.