April 17, 2012
We were honored to have six dedicated supporters fundraising for our mission and running in CYCLE Kids bibs in the 2012 Boston Marathon! Their example both supports and inspires our mission, and their passion will help make positive and lifelong changes in the health of our children -- everywhere!
February 24, 2012
CYCLE Kids graduates will learn to repair bikes during this hands-on, week-long camp! Each student will repair three bikes donated by members of the community; they get to keep one bike as their own, and the others will be sold to raise funds to purchase CYCLE Kids workbooks for the next class of new riders.
February 19, 2012
Bikes to be used in bicycle repair workshops for middle school youth; proceeds from sales of repaired bikes to benefit CYCLE Kids Program with Somerville Public Schools.
August 31, 2011
Four years ago, Alison Cohen had no idea that starting a bike share company would result in a partnership between her company, Alta Bicycle Share and the City of Boston, which would lead to a citywide biking revolution called the Hubway. Alison’s involvement with the cycling community is various and deep, and she has been an instrumental figure in CYCLE Kids.
April 27, 2011
“Natural” is the word that comes to mind when president and founder, Larry O’Toole, talks about his decision to incorporate charitable work into the culture at Gentle Giant Moving Company. Larry believes every business should be involved in making the world a better place -- it should be as routine as processing payroll or scheduling hours. In 2005, Larry and his team established the Gentle Giant Charitable Foundation to strengthen their community involvement.
April 17, 2011
What an extraordinary day for the CYCLE Kids Boston Marathon Team to run this 115th race! Blue skies, perfect temperatures, and a historic skyline backdrop set the scene as the team proudly geared up in their CYCLE Kids singlets, adjusted the laces on their sneakers, and prepared for the big run. Each runner looked strong and determined as they traversed the route bordered by 26.2 miles of bustling Boston pride.
April 5, 2011
Nonprofit Donates 70 Bicycles to Cambridge Public Schools
Contact: Chantal Boxer email@example.com 617.680.6596
CYCLE Kids Kicks Off The Rollout of Seven New Programs In Cambridge Public Schools With a Bike-build Event on April 5, 2011
Search the Blog
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter. Please enter your email below:
- April 25th — The CYCLE Kids Spring Classic auction is now open-don't miss out on your chance to bid on a custom Ben Serotta!… https://t.co/Ij6UBI0FT2
- April 24th — Don't miss out! The Spring Classic Auction is open- make sure to register for the Handbild app before 5/4 to bid!… https://t.co/PYIn3HKxFI
- April 21st — RT @iamtedking: Kids on bikes earlier&earlier is only a good thing in my book. Solid work @CYCLEKids. In NYC? Check their 5/4 event https:/…
- April 21st — RT @WoombikesUSA: Ben Serotta will build a custom bike for the highest bidder in an auction to benefit our partner @CycleKids https://t.co…
- April 20th — RT @velojoy: Just spotted > The legendary Ben Serotta is building a custom bike to be auctioned for @CYCLEKids: https://t.co/xRj9TNrbYk #ro…